Monday 21 January 2013

John Lee Hooker Delivers A Booming Right Hook To That Pompous ASS Richard Dawkins. . .

Herewith my parody song version of John Lee Hooker's 'Boom Boom' as inspired by Richard Dawkins demanding that I learn to scan, and a memorable scene from the latest James Bond movie 'Skyfall'.

Tweet tweet tweet tweet
I'm gonna shoot you right down,
Right offa your Tweet
Learn to scan your brain,
Put you on my blog

Tweet tweet tweet tweet
A-haw haw haw haw
Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

I love to see you Tweet,
Up and down the street
When you Tweeting to me,
That crazy talk
I like it like that
Whoa, yeah!
Talk that talk, Tweet those Tweets

When you Tweet those Tweets,
And talk that talk,
And Twitter in my ear,
Tell me to learn to scan
I love that talk
When you talk like that,
I knocks you out,
Right off of your Tweet
Hoo hoo hoo
Talk that talk, and Tweet those Tweets!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slice It Or Dice it. . .